What IS your skill level in emotional intelligence?
You're already familiar with the concept of emotional intelligence, but you don't know a lot about your own skill level.
This assessment takes place online and comes with a one-hour coaching call to understand your results and identify any areas where you might want to make improvements.
Learn more about your skills in:
- Stress management
How it works:
- Purchase the offer.
- Schedule a one-hour coaching call or Zoom session.
- Take the assessment online (you'll receive an email with the link).
- Receive your results during the coaching call, along with a copy of the custom report.
- During the call, we'll also work together to decide IF you want to increase your skill in any area, and identify specific tools to use to do so.
- You'll have the option of continuing coaching sessions to enhance your skills, or not! No pressure to buy more.
About the Assessment
At Chantilly Mediation & Facilitation, we are certified to offer the EQ-i 2.0 assessment, a robust assessment created by psychologists and used in professional settings for over a decade.
If you're struggling to get along well with people at work, but your team does not have the resources to invest in training, this assessment and coaching session will help you to better understand your own skills in:
- Identifying and expressing emotions
- Working with others - peers, managers, leaders, and direct reports
- Making decisions
- Managing stress at work - and at home, too
The EQ-i 2.0 is a psychometrically reliable, valid assessment that provides detailed insights. It is not a personality assessment; rather it measures your skill levels in five key areas so you can understand how and why you might get along well and handle stress well - or not - and what to do about it.